Laser Marking Machine works by using high powered laser beam to mark the surface of a material like steel, aluminium, stainless steel, etc. It is used for marking 2D bar codes, QR codes, alphanumerical serial numbers and logos, stamping date, etc.
- The beam light emitted has high energy laser source.
- They focus on optics which help to concentrate the light into a small point.
- The focused beam is directed to the surface of the material.
- When the laser beam hits the material it marks on the surface of the material.
- The process is controlled by digital design or pattern.
- Laser marking is widely used in electronics, automotive and aero space. We use different types of Laser marking machines for Fiber lasers, CO2 lasers and UV lasers.
More about Laser Marking Machine